Archivist/Editor, Office of the President
Administrative Staff, Exempt, Full time
Commensurate with experience
Reporting directly to the President, the Archivist/Editor (AE) pursues mission critical research and writing efforts for the President. The AE is expected to be familiar with rigorous library, online, and data-centric research for the purposes of compiling data bases, documents, and grant proposals. In addition, has a track record of writing and editing reports and proposals.
An open-minded, deeply curious person with a love of popular culture, science and technology. Conversant with the modern media, the landscape of contemporary cultural publications, a data hound with a childlike interest in the future, and a desire to see everything done differently.
- Research in libraries and online in order to compile reliable data sets.
- Documenting of data and projects that are of interest to the President.
- Works closely with researchers when necessary for the analysis of data sets.
- Gifted writer and editor in relation to generating research reports for the President.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for 2-3 references. Send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Archivist/Editor, Office of the President." Early submission of application materials is encouraged, but all applications received by Wednesday, April 6, 2022, will be given full consideration.
The Santa Fe Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek and encourage applications from minorities, women, and people with disabilities.